Skip to main content

New relationship

New relationship

Relationships are updated everyday. An old relationship is an illusion. What is the relationship that was updated today?

Pictures and words

It is not fun to explain the picture with words. Technical commentary on painting is also not fun. When I think about this, I always get stuck in words. Is there something like pictures, words and new relationships? Like Ornette Coleman’s jazz.

Jazz
It is not related to Ornette Coleman, but related to Wayne Shorter, but I felt like I found a new relationship so I will try to write a link.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

music 043 electronic minor music sketch

Born to run

Standin' on the corner

Will to freedom



Born to Run

Sweet Jane
Rock'n Roll


Yeah, it's alright.

music 036 ambient fantasy