Skip to main content

faces 2

Only the face floated, continuation

Listening to it, I thought of a different thing. He remembered his miserable memory until recently, but I thought he had forgotten at the shock that caused the thing. When thinking about doing things, the memory that motivates among them should have been clear. Even if it is a false memory, unless there is a memory of a person who only has a name and that person as a character, it is difficult to think that it will affect such things.
But, truthfully, I wrote that I think that I wondered what happened to him for a long time, probably I think that the cause has existed to me, perhaps. I was trying to the extent of the violent outrage that I could not speak to him as much as possible, and I completely forgot about it, not only I but also everyone forgot it, And, as the person himself was forgotten, after arranging the unknown quibrium which did not have its outrageous abuse, after self-justification, but it was not that it was not, I will notice it once again. Anyway, things have happened.
Yes, I think. Anyway, things have happened. Even though there was a mistake, there was oblivion. Even if there was originally nothing.
The beginning of things is the face that I surfaced. A face with no name was given a name, and the face also changed. If the face did not change, what happened? I will not live, I will live in that person’s name, with the name of that other person.
I talked to you after a long absence, I saw it on the face of that person, I remember my name. While I talk old, my memory and my memory do not match, after a while I heard the nickname that was sent to me by me, I think that it is not me but a different person. The other party seems to have mistaken me for someone else. I have a real name, but I am a person of that person ‘s belonging to that nicknamed another person.
A nicknamed person was doing terrible things to him. I remembered that. I remembered that nicknamed person disliked me.
With the person who had been talking to after a long time, as it was, I parted without incident. Then, in a few days, possibly a few months later, I forget both the name and the nickname, remembering my face, the supernatural tragedy of a nicknamed person was superimposed on me, the memory of that hatred got runaway, eventually the wrong name After recalling, searching on facebook and finding a person with the name, my face and the face of a face book person were exchanged, I sinned and gave a resentment to the person in that face book, and , Why do you know that this tragedy has occurred?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

music 043 electronic minor music sketch

Born to run

Standin' on the corner

Will to freedom



Born to Run

Sweet Jane
Rock'n Roll


Yeah, it's alright.

music 036 ambient fantasy